SainSmart’s latest Creality3D series printer is specifically designed for hobbyists, tinkerers, and the curious. As the premier entry-level 3D printer on the market, the Ender-3 kit includes everything you need to learn about 3D printing.
SainSmart x Creality Ender-3 PRO 3D Printer for only $179.99 (Reg. $299.99) *Today Only*
- Cost Effective: By eliminating the high retail markup, SainSmart is able to offer a sensible package with unrivaled quality in the entry-level space. The compact design allows Ender-3 to fit in the trunk of your car or even back seat, while still providing 6x more build volume than other entry-level printers.
- High Precision & Noiseless: The CNC-machined Y-axis mounting slot ensures highly precise positioning of the printer head. V-slot POM (polyoxymethylene) wheels allow the nozzle to glide smoothly and silently.
- No Clogging or Warping: Our patented extruder design greatly reduces the risk of a clogged nozzle. There’s no need for printing tape or glue due to the incorporation of a new viscous platform sticker.
- Fast Heating & Resume Print Feature: The heated bed can reach its operating temperature in just five minutes. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- Semi-Assembled: This easy-to-setup kit comes partially assembled, allowing you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printers as you finish putting it together. A fun STEM educational experience in mechanical engineering and electronics.
- Home & School Use: Being an entry-level 3D printer, the kit is designed to invite imagination and innovation to children, students, and hobbyists. Its low cost expands its availability to school and home settings, while still providing a high-end print quality not found in low-cost printers!
- Top Quality Control: The entire assembly consists mostly of only injection molded, CNC machined, and extrusion manufactured parts, ensuring reliable and consistent operation, matched with the quality for every user! The cartesian design, based off the CR-10, provides the same eloquent, robust, and precision construction ready for DIY assembly!
- Large Build Volume: The 8.7 x 8.7 x 9.8″ (220x220x250mm) build area allows you to create large and complex models.
- Full Filament Compatibility: The standard brass nozzle allows printing with most types of 1.75mm 3D filaments including PLA, ABS, PETG, and of course the renowned SainSmart flexible TPU filament.
You can also get this fancy model today:
- Silent Mainboard with Triangle Frame – With new TMC2208 ultra-quiet drive, it has a high performance and stability, reduces noise and compression, which can create a quiet and efficient printing environment for you. Triangle Frame-the Z-axis brace is linking to the top and the base of the frame, which is stable and improves the printing precision.
- Two-way Cooling Fans & All-Metal Extruder – The heat dissipation is more uniform and fast, which effectively ensures the stability of the aperture precision, reduces the bad overflow of the plug, and has a better forming effect. The all-metal extrusion mechanism makes the feed more stable and wear-resistant, and the print model quality is better.
- Strong Power Supply & Monitor Filament & Resume Print – It adopts the 350W Mean Well power supply, which meets all the needs of fast heating and long-time 3D printing. Provide filament monitoring and automatically pause when running out of filament, also Resume print by out of power.
- Self-Installing BL-TOUCH Supported – The machine reserves the BL-TOUCH automatic leveling device architecture. Support self-installation, to meet your higher printing pursuit, but also enhance the DIY fun of self-installed.
- Enjoy the fun of DIY – Creatively put near-end/far-end feeding into one machine. For printing soft materials or slow case, better choose near end extrusion unit. While printing fast or hard materials, choose far-end feeding.
Shipping is free if you have Amazon Prime. Otherwise, it’s a flat $6.