This is a great gift! The ET45 is a simple, easy to use tester to check, verify or troubleshoot common residential electrical wiring in electrical outlets, light fixtures, doorbells and more.
- ET45 tests AC voltages from 24-Volt to 240-Volt AC at four useful levels
- Tests DC voltages from 32-Volt to 330-Volt at 4 levels
- Built-in test lead holder on back of tester holds the leads in 1 of 2 positions: one so that they are spaced correctly to test tamper-resistant US-style outlets and the other for convenient storage of the test leads
- Batteries not required for the ET45; tester is powered by the applied voltage
- NCVT-2 provides non-contact determination of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, switches, outlets and wires, as well as AC voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control and irrigation systems
- Dual-range testing: select 12 to 48V AC which is perfect for low voltage systems such as doorbells, environmental control or irrigation systems, or select 48 to 1000V AC which is perfect for detecting systems such as electrical mains supply
- NCVT-2 delivers simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators when AC voltage is detected
- Audible voltage indicator beeps at a greater frequency the higher the voltage that is sensed or the closer to the voltage source
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life
- RT210 detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- Works on GFI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device
- Conditions the RT210 indicates: open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed
Shipping is free on orders of $45 and up, or you can possibly select free pick-up in store to avoid shipping. Most online orders will be ready for pickup within 2 hours.