This is one of my kids’ favorite things to do in the summer! We LOVE this place. It is So Much Fun!
Admission for Two, Four, or Six to North Shore Aquatic Center *Use code SAVE to get up to 20% off through July 27!
The code can be used up to 3 times and will be applied to 1 unit per transaction.
Choose from Three Options
- $8.00 for general admission for two (up to $13 value) – $6.40 after code $3.20 per pass
- $15.00 for general admission for four (up to $26 value) – $12 after code, $3 per pass
- $22.00 for general admission for six (up to $39 value) – $17.60 after code, only $2.93 per pass
Children 3 and younger are admitted for free and must wear a swim diaper and plastic pants beneath their swimwear.
- When can I visit?: Mondays and Wednesday from noon to 8 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon to 6:30 p.m., and Fridays and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Season starts May 26.
- Children 3 and younger are admitted for free and must wear a swim diaper and plastic pants beneath their swimwear.
Open Memorial Day through Labor Day, North Shore Aquatic Center features a pool, waterslides, swim lessons, and other water-related diversions to stoke family-friendly fun all summer long. In the center of a shallow pool, a brightly colored jungle gym invites young hydrophiles to unleash their inner amphibians on its slides and spraying fountains. Elsewhere, a sinuous powder-blue standalone slide whisks giggling riders along its curves and bends before jettisoning them out into the pool, while both high and low diving boards test courage and cannonball splash trajectories. North Shore also holds lifeguard classes, a variety of water exercise and fitness programs which impart the basics of paddling and mermaid sign language.
Promotional value expires Sep 3, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 05/26/2019. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.