Food and Meat Co-op here in Utah has a killer deal on Freeze Dried Meals right now from Ready Hour!
These have a 25-Year Shelf Life and taste delish!
128 Servings, Ready Hour Freeze Dried Ultimate Breakfast Kit $97.00 (reg $127.00)
- Maple Grove Oatmeal – 16 total servings
- Buttermilk Pancakes – 20 total servings
- Freeze-Dried Strawberries – 16 total servings
- Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat – 16 Servings
- Powdered Whey Milk – 32 Servings
- Orange Energy Drink Mix – 16 Servings
- Scrambled Eggs – 12 Servings
120 Serving of Gluten Free Freeze Dried Meals from Ready Hour (25-Year Shelf Life) $99.99 (reg $137.00)
- Heartland’s Best Mashed Potatoes – 16 Servings
- Maple Grove Oatmeal – 16 Servings
- Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice – 4 Servings
- Powdered Whey Milk – 16 Servings
- Southwest Savory Rice – 8 Servings
- Long Grain White Rice – 10 Servings
- Banana Chips – 8 Servings
- Orange Energy Drink Mix – 8 Servings
- Chocolate Pudding – 10 Servings
- Black Beans & Rice Soup – 16 Servings
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup – 8 Servings
Are you new to the Utah Food and Meat Co-op? Check out this post.
It’s a simple process.
1. Find the foods available this month on their website.
2. Find the schedule for pickup (usually once per month in the 4 main counties in the Wasatch Front: Weber, Davis, Salt Lake and Utah Counties)
Or they now offer DELIVERY in certain areas for a $7.99 delivery fee.
3. Order the foods you want to buy in bulk so your order can be included and take advantage of the group buying prices!
4. Meet the truck at the specified date/time/location and pick up your order!
5. Most foods are made fresh for our group and come either FRESH or FLASH FROZEN. Each product will list the package details and the farm/product details.
6. Selection changes EVERY month. What they offer this month will be different next month. So if you see something you want, jump on it!
Leave a Comment