If you fly Delta or have any trips coming up, you’ll definitely want to take advantage of this offer! Don’t wait, it ends on August 2, 2023.
For a limited time, you can earn 85,000 bonus miles after you spend $4,000 in purchases on a new Delta SkyMiles Platinum American Express Card in your first 6 months! Sign up through my special referral link to get access to this offer.
There are lots of other perks that come with the card, too.
- TakeOff15: You’ll receive 15% off flights anytime you book Award Travel with miles on Delta flights when you book online or through the app!
- You’ll receive one Main Cabin round-trip Companion Certificate each year when your card renews.
- Your first checked bag will be free. This is good for up to 8 others on your reservation, too! That’s a savings of $60 on a round-trip per person.
- You’ll receive Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding, so you’ll easily be able to find a place to stow your carry-on bag and settle in.
- You and up to two guests can enjoy Delta Sky Club Access complimentary snacks and beverages, Wi-Fi access, Satellite TV, newspapers and magazines, personalized flight assistance, private restrooms and more for a per-visit rate of $50 per person when you pay with your Delta SkyMiles Platinum Card.
This card does have an annual fee of $250, but between saving on the first checked bag per person for each flight, free and discounted flights when you book with points, and the annual Companion Certificate, it’s worth it.
I also love the Gold Delta SkyMiles card. My husband has this card.
Right now they have an offer for 65,000 Bonus Miles and you only have to spend $2,000 in purchases in the first 6 months!
This card has a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, and then a $99.00 annual fee after the first year. You also get the first checked bag per person for each flight free as well with this card. As well as discounted flights when you book with points.
One thing I really like about Delta is they have a lot of non-stop flights as well as redeye flights.
You can earn miles easily through your purchases. It does take a full billing cycle to see your points transferred to your Delta account.