Now’s your chance to score discount tickets to the popular Heber Valley Railroad Wild West Days! Get your ticket now for $7.50 (regularly $15)! This is a shorter, 40-minute round trip train ride on the Heber Creeper, perfect for kids. On board you’ll experience train robbers, and fun western sing-a-longs.
At the depot there are loads of old-west fun, including staged gun fights from the Salt Water Bunch, Dr. Russell’s Magic Show, and Crazy Ani’s Wild West Show. The entertainment at the depot is performed AFTER each train, so plan on staying around for approximately 1 hour after your train returns to enjoy all the fun stuff! You’ll also enjoy the Salt Water Bunch’s Cowboy Camp. The Railroad Saloon will be open for Root Beer Floats and other treats! Bring the whole family and enjoy the Heber Valley Railroad’s Wild West Days this Memorial Day weekend and the first weekend in June.
- Ticket to The Wild West Days Train
- Friday, May 25th: 4pm and 6pm Departures
- Saturday, May 26th: 10am, Noon, 2pm, 4pm, & 6pm Departures
- Monday, May 28th: 10am, Noon, 2pm, 4pm, & 6pm Departures
- Friday, June 1st: 10am, Noon, 2pm, 4pm, & 6pm Departures
- Saturday, June 2nd: 10am, Noon, 2pm, 4pm, & 6pm Departures
- Note: all departure and arrival times are approximate. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure. In order to enjoy Dr. Russell’s Magic Show, Krazi Ani’s Music Show, and the Old West Gunfight please plan on staying approximately 1 hour after your train returns to the depot. The entertainment repeats after each train returns: Krazi Ani’s show is approximately 10 minutes after the train returns, Dr. Russell’s Magic Show is approximately 30 minutes after the train returns, and the Old West Gunfight approximately 50 minutes after the train returns.
- Departure 10:00 am / Return 10:40 am
- Departure Noon / Return 12:40 pm
- Departure 2:00 pm / Return 2:40 pm
- Departure 4:00 pm / Return 4:40 pm
- Departure 6:00 pm / Return 6:40 pm
- After purchasing, call The Heber Valley Railroad ticket office at 435-654-5601 to reserve your train time and tickets. Mention your KSL voucher, and present printed voucher in exchange for your tickets at least 30 minutes before train departure time
- Reservation required – Must call ahead of time
- Children 2 and under ride free
- Car seats and strollers are not allowed on train
- No cash value
- Not valid with other offers or promotions
- Vouchers expires on June 2, 2018