Want more awesome deals on Utah Events? Join our Facebook Group!
This pass has a lot of great variety, so you can try out some of Salt Lake’s awesome museums, Hogle Zoo, Utah’s Olympic Park, the Leonardo, Discovery Gateway, and more!
Use code SAVE at checkout to get an extra 25% off! Ends today 2/14.
- $89.99 for one 365-day Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass for a child, aged 3–12 (an $88 value) $67.49 after code
- $99.99 for one 365-day Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass for an adult (a $96 value) $74.99 after code
NOTE: There is a max discount of $50 on the code.
To visit all the included attractions separately, it would cost you $181.20 to $239.20, so this is an incredible value!
This would be an AWESOME gift for a family! The Connect Pass grants admission to 18 Salt Lake attractions:
- Hogle Zoo
- Discovery Gateway: The Children’s Museum of Utah
- Natural History Museum of Utah
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts
- Tracy Aviary
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Thanksgiving Point Gardens
- Thanksgiving Point Butterfly Biosphere
- Thanksgiving Point Museum of Ancient Life
- Thanksgiving Point Museum of Natural Curiosity
- Snowbird Tram
- Clark Planetarium with an IMAX ticket
- Clark Planetarium Star Show
- Utah Museum of Contemporary Art
- Utah’s Olympic Park (choice of Ropes Adventure Course)
- Red Butte Garden
- The Leonardo
Each pass is good for one use at each venue.