Want more awesome deals on Utah Events? Join our Facebook Group!
This pass has a lot of great variety, so you can try out some of Salt Lake’s awesome museums, Hogle Zoo, Utah’s Olympic Park, and more!
NOTE: Discount codes have not been working on this deal and this is the best price we’ve seen in a while!
- $79 for one 365-day Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass for a child, aged 3–12 (an $88 value)
- $86.50 for one 365-day Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass for an adult (a $96 value)
- $83 for one 365-day Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass for a senior, aged 65+ (a $92 value)
This would be an AWESOME gift for a family! The Connect Pass grants admission to 16 Salt Lake attractions:
- Hogle Zoo
- Discovery Gateway: The Children’s Museum of Utah
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts
- Tracy Aviary
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Thanksgiving Point Gardens
- Thanksgiving Point Museum of Ancient Life
- Thanksgiving Point Museum of Natural Curiosity
- Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort (good for a Scenic Foot Passenger Tram Ride)
- Clark Planetarium with an IMAX ticket
- Clark Planetarium Star Show
- Utah’s Olympic Park (choice one Ultra Zipline or one Guided Park Tour)
- Red Butte Garden
- Natural History Museum of Utah at the Rio Tinto Center
- The Lion House Pantry Restaurant (one Pioneer Meal)
- The Leonardo at Library Square
Each pass is good for one use at each venue.
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 visit per attraction per pass. Pass will be sent by email or text after online redemption; must activate pass within 90 days of receipt by visiting the first venue. Pass expires 365 days from activation date. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.