I just LOVE fall. It’s by far my favorite holiday! It can be short-lived in Utah, so I try to get as much fun in as I can in September and October. I especially love corn mazes and fall festivals! Here’s a great deal on one at Cross E Ranch in Salt Lake City. Plus, use code FLY25 through 9/29 to get another 25% off!
- $14 for corn maze and Fall Festival admission for two ($22 value) **Use code FLY25 by 9/29 to get it for $10.50, only $5.25 each**
- $25 for corn maze and Fall Festival admission for four ($44 value) **Use code FLY25 by 9/29 to get it for $18.75, only $4.69 each**
- Corn Maze: New for 2016, this corn maze celebrates Utah culture with 6.7 miles of trail winding through a 14-acre plot. Actually composed of three mazes, the design includes the Wasatch mountain range, a beehive, and a pioneer family pulling a hand cart.
- Hay Rides: Tour the grounds and visit the cows while learning about the Hinckleys’ history, or head out to the pumpkin patch to select a jack-o-lantern-to-be.
- Corn Pit: Basically a giant sandbox filled with corn kernels, this 20’x30′ pit is a way for kids to have some clean fun while digging, tunneling, and pretending to be a stick of butter.
- Mini Train Ride: A row of little wagons connects to a tractor, which chugs throughout the yard between a tower of hay stacks and a horse area.
- Hay pyramid
- Straw maze
- Hay slide
- Photo ops
The festival runs from September 26-October 29.