If you’ve always wanted to rent a houseboat on Lake Powell, now’s your chance! The last time I did this was spring break in college, and it would be so much fun to do with my family. Even better, go with another family so the kids can play with friends or cousins!
Explore the calm waters of Lake Powell aboard one of the well-appointed houseboats of Lake Powell Resorts & Marinas. There’s a boat for every size, from the 46-foot economy-class Expedition that sleeps up to 6 to the 75-foot deluxe Excursion that houses up to 14. After picking up crafts from Bullfrog Marina in Bullfrog, Utah, or Wahweap Marina in Page, Arizona, guests can enjoy homey amenities, such as kitchens, lounging areas, and TVs with DVD players (there is no TV reception).
Heads up!! Use code SAVE at checkout to get an extra $50 off these prices!
- Option 1: $899 for a 2-night stay for six in the 46-foot Expedition houseboat (up to a $1,329 value)
- Option 2: $949 for a 2-night stay for eight in the 46-foot Voyager houseboat (up to a $1,419 value)
- Option 3: $1,349 for a 2-night stay for 12 in the 53-foot Adventurer houseboat (up to a $1,939 value)
- Option 4: $1,799 for a 2-night stay for 12 in the 59-foot Discovery XL houseboat (up to a $2,519 value)
- Option 5: $2,899 for a 3-night stay for 14 in the 75-foot Excursion houseboat (up to a $4,399 value)
When You Can Go
- Book by: 5/13/19
Travel by: 5/20/19