UPDATE: We are giving away FREE CHICKEN TODAY (10/13) AND TOMORROW!
If you live in Northern Utah, check out this cool opportunity to save money on fresh from the farm Food & Meat! This month they Chicken, Ground Turkey, Sausage Links, and Canning Jars. Plus tons more!
Through this Food & Meat Co-Op, you can get super high-quality meats and other food at GREAT prices! You’ll buy in bulk to get these prices so if you don’t need this much, get together with a friend or two to place your order.
Their October Order is coming up SOON!! Delivery dates are October 14-17 for Salt Lake, Davis, and Weber Counties and Utah County.
Please Note: their site has a shipping option but they DO NOT SHIP to your home at this time! They are a new business and are using a website that requires a shipping option but do not select that. Scroll down in this post to see pickup options.
Head on over HERE to see everything that is still available!
It’s a simple process.
1. Find the foods available this month on their website.
2. Find the schedule for pickup (usually once per month in the 4 main counties in the Wasatch Front: Weber, Davis, Salt Lake and Utah Counties)
3. Order the foods you want to buy in bulk so your order can be included and take advantage of the group buying prices!
4. Meet the truck at the specified date/time/location and pick up your order!
5. Most foods are made fresh for our group and come either FRESH or FLASH FROZEN. Each product will list the package details and the farm/product details.
6. Selection changes EVERY month. What they offer this month will be different next month. So if you see something you want, jump on it!
Want to save on produce or get up to date info on items they are selling. Join Their Facebook Page Here and let them know that Utah Sweet Savings set you!
VIP Insider’s Members Get Even More Savings!
Check out VIP Insider’s Membership Benefits for Even More Savings Opportunities!
- 5% discount on all orders* made directly with the co-op
- Get early ordering privileges. The foods we procure at rock bottom prices are sometimes in very limited quantities and sell out in less than 24 hours. As a paid member, the sale FIRST opens to members ONLY for the first 24 hours, which means that you can often be the only ones to get some foods! This gives you greater food security!
- No quantity limits! Because we do run out of selection, we allow our members to not have any limits on their orders. This also means we do sell out faster in that first 24 hours.
- First dibs on produce! We often have bulk, fresh produce available for purchase on site. Members receive the opportunity to “pre-claim” what produce they want and we set that aside for you at pickup. Normally, our regular participants shop produce on site at the meat pick ups based on “first come, first served.” Produce quantities can vary greatly and so we want to make sure our paid members are taken care of first and to the best of our abilities.
- Enjoy the express lane at pickup! As a paid member, you will find special pickup lines that are designated for paid members to be in and out of pickup quick! Think of this as the “fast pass” lane.
- Be the first in the know and voice your opinion! We are a community that makes decisions that are in the best interest for the community to procure the best deals on all foods all around. As such, as a paid member, you will be given the ability to share your thoughts on new products and the votes of our paid members weigh heavier then the general consensus!
- Extra bonuses throughout the year! You may find some little surprises and extra bonuses for our paid members as a way to say “thank you” for being an integral part of our community!