This is a heavy duty shop vac! The powerful 6.0 peak horsepower motor easily handles the toughest jobsite clean-up tasks.
RIDGID 14 Gal. 6.0-Peak HP Wet Dry Vac for $99 (regularly $139)
- 6.0 peak horsepower motor provides industry leading power and performance
- Scroll Noise Reduction (SNR) is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vacuum
- 2-piece drum construction provides improved, more rugged construction to meet the higher demands found on the job site
- Dual-Flex locking hose resists collapsing and adds 180° flexibility at both hose ends
- Unique built-in accessory caddy conveniently stores accessories and hose
- Move the hose to the exhaust port to blow debris from garages, desks, sidewalks, etc.
- Pull handle and casters provide maneuverability while the side handles offer grips for lifting
- Accessories included are a 7 ft. x 2-1/2 in. Dual-Flex locking hose, two 2-1/2 in. extension wands, 2-1/2 in. utility nozzle, 2-1/2 in. car nozzle, 2-1/2 in. wet nozzle, and a 3-layer fine dust filter (VF5000)
- Accepts VF4000, VF5000, VF6000, and VF7000 replacement filters and VF3502 filter collections bags (sold separately)
- Auto detailing kit contains 7 convenient tools including a 10 ft. x 1-1/4 in. premium hose, 1-1/4 in. soft bristle brush, 1-1/4 in. stiff bristle brush, 1-1/4 in. flexible crevice tool, claw nozzle, 2-1/2 in. to 1-1/4 in. adapter, and hose-to-hose adapter
- Peak horsepower represents a level at or below the maximum horsepower output of an electric motor tested in a laboratory using a dynamometer
- Gallons indicated reflect drum volume, not necessarily collection capacity; actual capacity dependent upon type of debris collected, condition of filter, and other factors
Shipping is free!