Wahoo! I’m super excited about this current offer from Get Away Today! This will save you on tickets for any Disneyland trip you have planned for the rest of 2019! You’ll have to hurry, you must book by September 2, 2019!
Head over HERE, where you can get 3-day and longer Disneyland Resort Tickets for adults at kids prices! That’s a $20 savings for each ticket, and it’s good for travel through December 31, 2019, no blackout dates! Plus, you can save an extra $10 off your tickets with our exclusive code, UtahSweet10. The discount code will only work with a Southern California vacation package of at least a two-night hotel stay and tickets.
Buy in advance and get these extras:
- One Magic Morning early entry with each 3-day or longer ticket
- Valid on all Park Hopper and 1-Park per Day tickets, with or without Disney’s MaxPass service
- Must be booked by Monday, September 2, 2019
- Valid for travel any time in 2019
- Go straight to the gate with electronic delivery
- Get Away Today exclusive coupons – up to $400 value
- Free Chatbooks photobook – $10 value
- Refundable* tickets for ultimate flexibility
Availability is limited, so you’ll want to book now. Special will automatically apply when you select valid travel dates. No promo code needed for the adults at kids prices, but don’t forget to use code UtahSweet10 for $10 off your vacation package! *Tickets are refundable minus a $50 cancellation fee if Peace of Mind Plan is not purchased. Any changes or cancellations must be done before tickets are redeemed.
HOT TIP: Many hotels offer an Extra Night Free, so make sure you look for those when you book! There are also lots of hotels that have special relationships with Get Away Today and when you book with Get Away Today, you’ll get extra perks like FREE parking, FREE breakfast, and waived or reduced resort fees! You can even still use code UtahSweet10 to get an extra $10 when you book, too. This is why I love to use Get Away Today when I travel. They really do work so hard to get you the very best deal for your family.
LAWAY PLANS: Did you know that Get Away Today offers Layaway Plans? They’re SUPER flexible, too. You just put $175 down and that locks in your savings for your hotel and ticket prices. You can make as many payments as you’d like, and your final payment will be due 5 days before you travel. This is so nice, because you don’t have to worry about prices increasing or hotels selling out. The $175 includes a non-refundable $99 Layaway Plan Fee, and the remainder goes towards your vacation package.
There is SO MUCH going on at Disneyland this fall!
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is OPEN with a new ride, Millenium Flacon Smuggler’s Run! I’ve been to the land twice and it’s amazing. I even met Josh D’Amaro, the President of the Disneyland Resort and Kris Theiler, Vice President of Disneyland Park the last time I was there!
- Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort starts September 6 and runs through October 31. The Oogie Boogie Bash will take place at Disney California Adventure and is a separately ticketed event. There are tons of special activities at both parks, including costumed characters, Haunted Mansion Holiday, Main Street Pumpkin Festival, Halloween Screams in Disneyland (a villainous spell-ebration featuring Jack Skellington and his dog Zero, Maleficent, Ursula and more villains set to a medley of Halloween-inspired songs, with fireworks on select nights), Cars Land decked out in festive Halloween decor, Guardians of the Galaxy: Monsters After Dark, Witch-worth Snacks, and much more!
- Día de los Muertos will also return on September 6 with festivities in the Paradise Gardens Park at Disney California Adventure.
- Disneyland Resort will also make a seasonal transformation near the beginning of November and get all decked out for the holidays! The festive decorations make the resort all the more magical, and I highly recommend visiting during this time of year.