Thanks for stopping by! For more Utah events and amazing deals, head over here and join our Utah Sweet Savings Facebook Group!
Summer is right around the corner, and before you know it the kids will be begging for fun outings with you. Don’t give your kids a chance to whine, “I’m boreeeed.” With these 7 deals, you’re guaranteed to have a summer full of adventure and memories! But you won’t want to wait to get them, as they’re the rock bottom prices this weekend. Grab them now while they’re HOT!
1. Pass of All Passes for $15.99 with code TUBULAR at Groupon – This pass will get you into Seven Peaks Water Parks and Fun Centers as well as sporting events and much more, all year long! It’s a killer deal that you won’t want to miss. They just raised the price, so with this code you’ll get the lowest price available. Code expires April 30. To give you an idea of what an AWESOME deal this is, one day pass to Seven Peaks Water Parks usually costs $24.99. This Pass of All Passes Deal is good for an entire YEAR, and gives you much more than just admission to the Seven Peaks venues.
2. Salt Lake City Connect Pass for $48 for a child’s pass, $60 for an adult pass, or $52 for a senior pass with code TUBULAR at Groupon – If you’re looking for variety, this pass will allow you one-time admission to 13 different Salt Lake locations, including Hogle Zoo, Discovery Gateway Children’s Museum, Thanksgiving Point venues, This is the Place Heritage Park, and more! Code expires April 30.
4. Megaplex Theaters 2016 Kids Summer Movie Program Passes for $10 – Take the kids to see one movie a week at a participating Larry H Miller Megaplex Theatres. There’s 10 popoular kids movies movies that play on select days of the week all summer long. That’s basically only $1 for each movie! There are also special sensory sensitive showings available. Find the day and time to for your nearest theater or purchase your pass here.
5. Boondocks Food & Fun Center $25 gift card for $18 – There’s plenty of fun at Boondocks in Kaysville or Draper for the entire family. Use the card for food, beverages, attractions, and game play! You can purchase up to 4 cards at this discounted rate from FunSaver, and enjoy a summer filled with bumper boats, bowling, go-karts, mini gold, and more.
6. Soak or Swim in a Geothermal Crater for as low as $11.00 per person with code TUBULAR from Groupon – Take a drive to Midway to The Homestead and enjoy a 40-minute therapeutic soak or swim in natural mineral water. Snorkeling gear and life vest is included, and you must make an appointment before hand. I did this last fall, and it’s so relaxing! You may or may not want to take the kids along on this one.
7. Discovery Gateway Children’s Museum Discounted Admission for as low as $6 per person from FunSaver – My kids ages 2 to 9 love this place. It’s a learning experience for them, but they are just actively engaged playing and having a great time. It’s the perfect place to go to get out of the sun and heat or on a rainy day.