I think the Great Wolf Lodge resorts look like such amazing places to take a family getaway! These hotels include huge indoor water parks exclusive to guests, so you won’t experience long lines with outside visitors.
They also have hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting and plenty of other kids activities. They have rooms available for larger families, too! Some units sleep up to 8 people.
Great Wolf Lodge resorts are located across the country, and you can currently get a deal! Vacation packages start as low as $89 (regularly $300-$350/night), depending on the size of room, location, and dates you choose.
- Stay for six in a Family Suite, Wolf Den Suite, or KidKamp Suite, seven in a KidCabin Suite, or eight in a Grand Bear Suite
- Daily water park wristbands for each registered guest up to maximum occupants per room type
- Select options include $50 dining credit per night, valid at any onsite restaurant (dining credit not included with Family Suite option)
- May have the maximum number of guests in room option purchased for no additional fee
- Dates into November
- Prices vary by day; the price listed is the lowest possible and may not be available all days.
- Click on a date on the booking calendar to see the individual prices by day.
To find all the locations’ deals, click HERE.