I think the Great Wolf Lodge resorts look like such amazing places to take a family getaway! These hotels include huge indoor water parks exclusive to guests, so you won’t experience long lines with outside visitors.
UPDATE: Use code SALE3 through 9/13 to get 10% off! You can use the code 3 times, and it will be applied to one unit per transaction.
They also have hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting and plenty of other kids activities. They have rooms available for larger families, too! Some units sleep up to 8 people.
Great Wolf Lodge resorts are located across the country, and you can currently get a deal! Vacation packages start as low as $69 (regularly $300-$350/night), depending on the size of room, location, and dates you choose. UPDATE: Use code SALE3 to get it for as low as $62.10!
- Stay for six in a Family Suite, Wolf Den Suite, or KidKamp Suite, seven in a KidCabin Suite, or eight in a Grand Bear Suite
- Daily water park wristbands for each registered guest up to maximum occupants per room type
- Select options include $50 dining credit per night, valid at any onsite restaurant (dining credit not included with Family Suite option)
- May have the maximum number of guests in room option purchased for no additional fee
- Dates into November
- Prices vary by day; the price listed is the lowest possible and may not be available all days.
- Click on a date on the booking calendar to see the individual prices by day.
To find all the locations’ deals, click HERE.
Inclusions (varies per location):
- You may have the maximum number of guests in any room for no additional fee with this Groupon. (Cost without Groupon is $50 per person per night.)
- Daily water park passes for each registered guest up to the maximum room occupancy are included in all options. (Cost without Groupon is $50 per person per pass.)
- A nightly $$25-50 dining credit (varies by location) is included with the Wolf Den, KidKamp, KidCabin, and Grand Bear suites to be used at any of the dining facilities within the resort. (The dining credit is not included with the Family suite.)
- Some resorts also include a $25 resort credit.
- Extended and exclusive water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission). And since there are no day passes for outside visitors, resort guests have exclusive access and won’t get stuck in long lines.
- Fuel up with food and drinks at seven restaurants and snack bars.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action. Explore activities by age group here.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to eight people. Some units provide extra privacy with enclosed bunk beds or separate bedrooms.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, Oliver’s Mining Co., Bear Paw Sweets & Eats, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages—here (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained life guards help keep families safe and secure.