Do you have a Target REDcard? Now before you tune out and tell me that you don’t “do credit cards” I’m here to tell you why this card is worth signing up for.
First things first! This is NOT a credit card. Well, it doesn’t have to be. It is a rewards card that is also a debit card. So no credit check. No interest. No mess! Just all the benefits that come with the REDcard.
In addition to all the benefits outlined below, through February 2, you’ll get $25 off a future qualifying purchase of $100 or more when you’re approved for a REDcard!
- The coupon will be mailed to approved cardholders with their REDcard and will be valid through March 24, 2019. Excludes gift cards, prepaid cards, alcohol, milk, select baby products (DockATot, Halo, Owlet, Peg Perego, Philips Avent), select toys (Barbie Dreamhouse, Fisher-Price Imaginext Jurassic Rex, Hot Wheels Corkscrew Crash, Thomas & Friends Super Station), Elf on the Shelf, LEGO, L.O.L. Surprise House, Bose, JBL, Sonos, Apple, Fitbit, Tile, Google Home/Mini/Max, LG OLED TV, Samsung TVs, GoPro, DSLR cameras & lenses, mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, PS4 hardware, Xbox hardware, Red Dead Redemption II video games, Vitamix, Weber, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, clinic & pharmacy, and Target Optical. To qualify for coupon discount, the total must not include excluded products.
Why do I recommend that you get a REDcard if you don’t have one already? Here are just a few of the reasons I LOVE my REDcard.
1. 5% Discount on Every Purchase!
You get 5% off your total purchase when you use your REDcard. This happens right when you place your order. So you get your discount right away! In Utah this almost covers the tax. You will get the 5% off in store and online at Target.com! This discount comes off everything. Even if you used a coupon or if you are buying clearance. SWEET! Remember, this is a debit card so the funds will come right out of your checking account. (or you can sign up for the credit card if you would rather)
2. Free 2-Day Shipping at Target.com
Even if this was the only reward you got with the REDcard it would be worth it! Free shipping is Awesome! Every time I shop at Target.com I get free shipping and the 5% off.
3. 30 Extra Days for Returns
This can really come in handy especially if you like to buy things early for birthdays or Christmas.
4. Cash back at checkout
Remember, if you sign up for the debit card it is exactly that, a debit card. Which means you can get up to $40 cash back right at the register and save a trip to the ATM.
5. Donate Money to your child’s school
Did you know that Target allows up to one percent of REDcard purchases to be donated to the school of your choice?
6. Early Black Friday shopping and Special REDcard Sales ALL Year Long
If all the rest wasn’t enough, Target offers special exclusive sales to REDcard holders. Last year they even let REDcard holders shop early for Black Friday online. I was able to get EVERYTHING I wanted easily online because I had a REDcard!