With music from the Phantom of the Opera and other Broadway shows, the 2-hour round trip Masquerade Train at the Heber Valley Railroad would be the perfect date night! Masks and costumes are encouraged. On board, you’ll also be treated to live music, games, and prizes. Food and drinks are for sale on board in the concessions car.
Masquerade Train at Heber Valley Railroad on July 14 for $10 (regularly $15)
- Ticket to Ride on the Masquerade Train at Heber Valley Railroad on July 14
- Train departs at 7pm and includes a 2-hour round trip
- After purchasing, call The Heber Valley Railroad ticket office at 435-654-5601 to reserve your train time and tickets. Mention your KSL voucher, and present printed voucher in exchange for your tickets at least 30 minutes before train departure time.
- Reservation required – Must call ahead of time
- Children 2 and under ride free
- Car seats and strollers are not allowed on train
- Valid only for Heber Valley Railroad’s Masquerade Train on July 14
- No cash value
- Not valid with other offers or promotions
- Voucher expires on July 14, 2017