You guys, this fall event looks like SO MUCH FUN! I heard people who went last year really enjoyed their experience! What an awesome family outing this would make! Pumpkin Nights takes place evenings through November 5 at the Utah State Fairpark, and you’ll experience a pumpkin world like no other!
- $15 for one adult general-admission ticket (regularly $22.60)
- $13 for one child/senior general-admission ticket (regularly $18.48)
- Dates and time: October 5 – November 5, Groupon valid for entry only between 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Child tickets are for ages 4–12, and senior tickets are for ages 60 and older. Children 3 and under are free.
- What it is: a Salt Lake City Halloween spectacle set up at the Utah State Fairpark
- What you’ll see: more than 4,000 pumpkins, larger-than-life displays, and multi-sensory experiences in 8 incredible worlds
- What you’ll do: Pumpkin Nights invites visitors to experience the essence of Halloween, while walking along a half-mile path. There are also nightly events throughout the festival, including Halloween-themed movies, onsite pumpkin carving artists, a hay-bale maze, and a variety of food and seasonal beverages.
- What to wear: Costumed aren’t just welcome—they’re encouraged. Masks are permitted, but props and weapons should be kept at home.
- PARKING: Enter the Utah State Fairpark parking lot on 1000 W and 200 N. Parking is $2 per car Mondays – Thursdays, $5 per car Fridays – Sundays
Promotional value expires Nov 5, 2018. Limited availability. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required. All tickets will be subject to the terms and conditions printed on the back of each ticket. Limit 10 per person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Groupon offer only valid for times between 5:30pm and 7:30pm. Offer excludes Night Owl specials which start at 8pm Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.