You guys, this fall event looks like SO MUCH FUN! I heard people who went last year really enjoyed their experience! What an awesome family outing this would make!
Use code SAVE for an extra 20% off. The code ends on October 12and can be used up to 3 times per account. It will be applied to 1 unit per order.
Pumpkin Nights takes place evenings at the Utah State Fairpark, and you’ll experience a pumpkin world like no other!
The Deal: Admission to Pumpkin Nights Monday–Thursday’s between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- $15 for one adult general-admission ticket (regularly $23.99) – Only $12.00 after code SAVE at checkout
- $13 for one child/senior general-admission ticket (regularly $19.99) – Only $10.40 after code SAVE at checkout
- Dates and time: October 10 – October 30
Child tickets are for ages 4–12, and senior tickets are for ages 60 and older. Children 3 and under are free.
- Transportation: Parking is available at Utah State Fairpark parking lot on 1000 W and 200 N for $7 per car.
- Pets not allowed
- Rain or shine event
- What it is: a Salt Lake City Halloween spectacle set up at the Utah State Fairpark, perfect for date night or family night.
- What you’ll see: more than 3,000 hand-carved pumpkins, larger-than-life displays, and multi-sensory experiences in 7 incredible lands.
- What you’ll do: Pumpkin Nights invites visitors to embark on an adventure to experience the essence of Halloween, while walking along a magical half-mile path. There are also nightly events throughout the festival, including an outdoor Halloween movie, onsite pumpkin carving artists, fire performers, and a variety of food and seasonal beverages.
- What to wear: Costumes aren’t just welcome—they’re encouraged. Masks are permitted, but props and weapons should be kept at home.