This is a whole evening of fun, with a live classic rock band, Mark Waldi of 103.5 The Arrow, trivia, and prizes! What a great chance to get out with friends and enjoy beautiful Heber Valley!
Rock-n-Roll Train at Heber Valley Railroad on July 28 for $10 (regularly $15)
- Ticket to Ride on the Rock-n-Roll Train at Heber Valley Railroad on July 28
- Friday, July 28th – featuring Mark Waldi of 103.5 The Arrow and The Flashback Brothers Band at the Depot
- Utah classic rock band playing live outdoors at the Heber Valley Railroad Depot from 6 – 7:15pm
- Old West Gunfighters follow at 7:15
- Rock-n-Roll Train departs at 7:30 and gets back at 9:30
- After purchasing, call The Heber Valley Railroad ticket office at 435-654-5601 to reserve your train time and tickets. Mention your KSL voucher, and present printed voucher in exchange for your tickets at least 30 minutes before train departure time.
- Reservation required – Must call ahead of time
- Children 2 and under ride free
- Car seats and strollers are not allowed on train
- Valid only for Heber Valley Railroad’s Rock-n-Roll Train on July 28
- No cash value
- Not valid with other offers or promotions
- Voucher expires on October 13, 2017