Print out Walgreens Coupon Policy and keep it in your coupon binder for easy reference!
Here are some of the key points:
- The number of manufacturer coupons (including Register Reward manufacturer coupons) cannot exceed the number of items purchased.
- In the event that an items selling price is less that the value of the coupon – the coupon will be accepted in exchange for the selling price of the item. This also applies when the selling price is reduced by a Walgreens store coupon – the manufacturer’s coupon is exchanged for the remaining amount owed for the item.
- For each single item purchased, Walgreens will accept one manufacturer’s coupon and one Walgreens store coupon.
- There is a limit of one Register Reward printed per offer per customer per transaction.
- Valid internet/print at home coupons are accepted.
- Customers redeeming a register reward against the same offer may not receive another Register Reward.
- The Register Reward coupon value cannot exceed the total purchase amount.
- See Walgreens Coupon Policy for the rest of the details.