Utah Sweet Savings may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Augason Farms 30-Day Emergency Pail for $142.27
- The Augason Farms 30-Day Emergency Pail contains 30 days of delicious easy-to-prepare food for one person, plus a plastic self-filtering water bottle, FireOn (a handy, quick lighting fuel source), and meal planner–all packed in an easily transportable, water-tight six-gallon ?grab & go? pail with a 20-year shelf life. With Augason Farms 30-Day Emergency Pail, you’re not only getting a reserve supply, you’re getting delicious peace of mind. It includes food to provide 1,857 calories per day for one person for a month or a family of four for a week. FireOn is a handy, easy-to-use and safe alternative, designed as an emergency fire starter or standalone fuel source. It’s a burnable material that lights quickly, even in adverse conditions. A self-filtering water bottle can clean up to 100 gallons of water and removes up to 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, contaminants, and pollutants. It’s simple to use. Just pop the top, fill the bottle and let the Miraguard filter do the rest.
- 30-day meal planner offers a wide range of appetizing combinations, making it easy to mix and match meals
- Bonus 45-day meal planner also included
- Eight food varieties in pouches sealed with oxygen absorbers or nitrogen flushed that have a 20-year shelf life and take 20 minutes or less to prepare–just add water
- Includes 30 servings of instant potatoes, 30 servings of macaroni & cheese, 30 servings of creamy potato soup, 30 servings of cheesy broccoli rice, 30 servings of creamy chicken rice, 30 servings of hearty vegetable blend, 40 servings of maple brown sugar oatmeal and 80 servings of Morning Moo’s low fat milk alternative